Membership in Chi Omega is for a lifetime.
Our network of Sisters and the spirit of Chi Omega are a home wherever you are.
We invite you to connect!
This promises to be another great year for Chi Omega Fraternity here in Austin. We have exciting events planned and look forward to much fun and camaraderie together!
Our alumnae chapter enhances the lives of our members through philanthropic efforts in our community, career and personal development opportunities, and social and cultural activities. Your dues will ensure the continued growth and success of our alumnae chapter, and will allow us to provide meaningful activities that will expand and enrich our network of sisters. In addition, a portion of your dues helps support the local collegiate chapters (University of Texas and Texas State University) by providing scholarships and other financial support.
As a member, you can expect the following advantages:
- Renewed or establish relationships with Chi Omega sisters
- Membership in the Austin Alumnae Panhellenic Association (AAPA)
- Membership in all interest groups for which you sign up
- Discounts on events with fees
- Receive monthly newsletter
- Unlimited postings in the Chi O Classifieds
- Access to the collegiate chapter babysitter list
- Access to the Annual Membership Directory
- Members-only Appreciation Events
Joining the Austin Chi Omega Alumnae chapter is easy with just two steps!
- Fill out the Membership Information Form.
- Click on the red links below to pay your dues online via PayPal.
White Carnation - $100
This membership option includes benefits of the Owl Society membership, as well as a generous donation to your choice of the:
- Austin Chi Omega Alumnae Chapter
- Chi Omega Foundation
- Alumnae Scholarship Fund
- Make-A-Wish of Central & South Texas Donation
Owl Society - $50
This membership option includes benefits of the Cardinal & Straw membership, as well as a donation to the Austin Chi Omega Alumnae Chapter.
Cardinal & Straw - $35
General membership benefits listed above.