We Invite You to Connect!
Membership in Chi Omega is for a lifetime. Our network of sisters and the spirit of Chi Omega are a home wherever you are. Join our vibrant community of Chi Omega alumnae in the Silicon Valley. Our local chapter includes women of all ages and backgrounds, representing many chapters throughout the country.
With over 1,300 Chi Omega Alumnae between Redwood City and Morgan Hill, there is no shortage of sisterhood in our community. Whether you are new to the area, a long-time resident, or just curious about our new alumnae group; we invite you to join the Chi Omega Silicon Valley Alumnae Chapter. Benefits of membership are listed below.
Your $25 annual dues:
- Help provide meaningful activities for our alumnae chapter that will expand and enrich our network of sisters
- Ensure the continued growth and success of our local alumnae group
- Supply mailings to alumnae in the area
- Support the local collegiate chapter's scholarship program, recruitment, and membership activities
- Fund annual donations to the Chi Omega Foundation and Bay Area Panhellenic Athena Scholarship
As a dues-paying member, you will:
- Receive our monthly newsletters and event invitations
- Be listed in and receive a copy of the electronic membership directory
- Access our Chi Omega Silicon Valley Alumnae LinkedIn Group
- Receive notifications of volunteer opportunities in our local community
- Benefit from mentorship and networking opportunities with fellow alumnae and collegiate members
- Receive complimentary admission to Eleusinia celebrated with the Nu Alpha Chapter of Chi Omega at Stanford University
- Become a member of the Bay Area Alumnae Panhellenic Association
Chi Omega is fun! Special events include:
- Annual Membership Luncheon (January)
- Eleusinia, Chi Omega's annual birthday celebration (April)
- Monthly dinners and happy hours
- Make-A-Wish fundraisers and other community service events
- Outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and family-friendly picnics
- Mock Recruitment (March) and Senior Ceremony (May) with the Nu Alpha Chapter at Stanford University
- Past activities include: wine tasting, cooking classes, game nights, comedy shows, back-stage passes to tour Levi Stadium, book clubs, and more!