MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES
This promises to be another amazing year for Chi Omega Fraternity here in Los Angeles! We have exciting events planned and look forward to much fun and camaraderie together!
It is really important that we have all your current contact information. If you haven't already provided us with your email address, please do so immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We routinely send updates and invitations to events, among other things, to you via email. It is such an easy way for us all to stay connected!
The future of Chi Omega depends on our Alumnae Association not only surviving but thriving. There are approximately 2,800 Chi Omegas living in "LA proper." Sadly, our Los Angeles Alumnae Association membership is a mere fraction of that. It is imperative that our alumnae be connected to other Chi Omegas to promote our fraternity so that it will continue to be strong for future generations. Joining the Chi Omega Alumnae Association of Los Angeles promotes this goal and helps preserve our fraternity for our daughters and theirs, so please:
· Renew or establish relationships with Chi Omega sisters
· Access online password-protected membership directory
· View detailed calendar of events and RSVP online
· Link to driving directions for all events
· Receive emailed invitations to all annual events
· Pay dues and make donations online
· Receive quarterly newsletters via email
· Reserve a table for Kaleidoscope and Eleusinian
· Learn about opportunities to mentor collegiate Chi Omegas
· Receive invitations to at least two family events
· Get up-to-date Recruitment information
· Learn details about the spring Legacy Party
· Read tips from "the pros" about writing Recruitment Information Forms (RIFs)
· View and download event photos
· Support the Recruitment endeavors of your legacy daughters
· Qualify legacy daughters for local scholarships
I challenge each of you to find another Chi Omega - or two or three - to join the Alumnae Association with you! Joining provides you with the opportunity to meet new Chi Omegas and enjoy being a Chi Omega for a lifetime. Chi Omega meant something special when you were in college, now through the Alumnae Association, you can rediscover the bonds of our fraternity, make new friends, attend fun events, and make a difference in your hometown.
I look forward to meeting you and seeing you soon!
Nicole Annas, President