Omega’s symbols are a visual representation of our purposes and ideals.
Chi Omega's badge is a monogram of the Greek letter "Chi" superimposed
over the Greek letter "Omega." The fourteen stones, always pearls or
diamonds, are set into the badge. Dr. Charles Richardson, one of Chi
Omega's Founders, crafted our first badge from dental gold.
Chi Omega's Crest was adopted in 1902.
Chi Omega's flag has five vertical stripes, three of cardinal and two
of straw, extending from a cardinal bar at the top.
Chi Omega's official ring was adopted in 1905.
The owl is the most recognizable symbol of Chi Omega.
Chi Omega's flower is the white carnation.