Sisters FlourishUpdates from Chi Omega Nationals:
Click the read button above to see the latest alumnae news bulletins from Nationals. Information is available on keeping your information updated, the new travel program, alumnae scholarships, and more!
Keep your information current by going online
Share Chi Omega News with your Sisters!
- With recent upgrades, the Chi Omega member website www.ChiOmega.com/EveryDay is easy to access and use.
- The new login feature allows you to create a username and password - you don't need to know your member number anymore!
- Once you are logged in, you can mange your information and preferences by selecting "Update Personal Info" link under your contact information.
- By keeping your information up to date, you will ensure the delivery of The Eleusis three times a year for life!
Do You know One of the 47,000 Lost Sisters?
- The companion Web site to our magazine is www.TheEleusis.com. The site includes all of the articles from the magazine - great for forwarding on to friends or co-workers - plus Web exclusives.
- You can sort by any chapter and see what your sisters are doing.
- Post your exciting news on the site in these categories:
- Wedding announcements
- Birth announcements
- Career/job promotion
- Chapter news
- What is a Lost Sister? An alumna in good standing who does not have their contact updated in the national database.
- Why is it important to find Lost Sisters? These Chi Omegas are not receiving The Eleusis, your chapter mailings or any Chi Omega updates.
- How do I view the Lost Sisters list? An Excel spreadsheet of our lost sisters is posted on www.ChiOmega.com/EveryDay under "Resource Center - Lost Sisters." The list is in alphabetical order by chapter and then sorted by initiation date. There are more than 47,000 names, so the file is quite large. You can easily download the file to your own computer. From there, you can search, sort, or print.
- How do I report a found sister to the Executive Headquarters?
- Via e-mail to email@example.com. Please write "Found Sister" in the subject line.
- Via fax: 901-748-8686.
- Via phone: 901-748-8600 (M - F, 8am - 5pm Central time).
- Via mail to: Found Sister, Chi Omega Executive Headquarters, 3395 Players Club Parkway, Memphis, TN 38125
Chi Omega's Travel Program
- If you know of a sister who has entered the Omega Chapter, please send her name, initiating chapter and any additional information.
- Each biennium during Convention, Chi Omega celebrates and honors the lives of Chi Omega Sisters who entered the Omega Chapter.
- She will also be removed from active mailing lists so her family will not receive Chi Omega mailings after her passing.
- Send information to the Executive Headquarters, 3395 Players Club Parkway, Memphis, TN 39125; fax 901-748-8686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Omega Chapter" in the subject line.
At Convention 2008, our travel program was launched: Travel with Chi O... See the World with Your Sisters!
If you are interested in travel information, join the travel mailing list at http://www.TravelChiO.com/
. Traveling with your Chi Omega sisters, spouses and friends is a great way to reconnect and to foster new friendships as you share the common bonds of our sisterhood. Chi Omega's Reading Rewards Program
Chi Omega has established an online book club and shopping resource. On Chi Omega's Web sites, you will see an ad for Amazon. If you make a purchase through this link, Chi Omega will receive a portion of the sales which will go toward member support, education and programming. Go to http://lc.ChiOmega.com/
for more information about Chi Omega book clubs. We Invite You to Nominate!